Planning, research and Statistics Department
Subject: Main duties of Planning, research and Statistics Department The main tasks and duties of the department of Planning, Research and
- Lead the planning process, strategic and policy formulations of the institutions.
- Harmonize program priorities that the institution aims to implement at national, regional and district levels.
- Coordinate projects and activities managed by the different department of the institution
- Coordinate government institutions at national, regional and district levels as far as development and humanitarian planning is concerned.
- Monitor the implementation of strategic and operational plans to ensure quality deliver of planned activities towards expected outcomes.
- Lead and facilitate annual work planning and budgeting with consultation of relevant departments.
- Lead and coordinate monitoring and evaluation interventions.
- Lead and coordinate interventions relating to research and statistics.