Department of Administration and Finance
The Administration and Finance Department is responsible for providing the necessary financial management planning and oversight in the areas of budget, finance, procurement and general services. The Department provides accurate and detailed information on its area of responsibility to the Chairman of the Authority. The following are the core responsibilities of the Department
- Overall responsibility of the finance and administration
- Developing a suitable accounting system and procedures
- Coordinating the preparation of annual budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Link between the Chairman of NADFOR and Ministry of Finance on matters related to financial
management and reporting.
- Safeguarding the Organization’s assets and liabilities
- Advise the Agency and other stakeholders on all matters related to finance
- Maintaining adequate records to reflect the operations, resources and expenditures in respect
of all activities and programs of the organization.
- Ensuring that the implementation of the Financial and Accounting Procedures Manual and also
ensuring it is updated on a regular basis.
- Establishing and enhancing systems of internal control and ensuring compliance with the
Requirements of Government and development partners according to their principles.
- Monitoring the financial management aspects of procurement.
- Preparing financial statements and reports in accordance with the agreed timetable and in
compliance with financial reporting requirements of Government and other stakeholders
- Any other duties related to finance that may be assigned from time to time by the Chairman.